Percentage increase in annual total compensation ratio
Reporting Requirements for Disclosure 102-39
When compiling the information specified in Disclosure 102-39, the reporting organization shall, for each country of significant operations:
- identify the highest-paid individual for the reporting period, as defined by total compensation;
- calculate the percentage increase in the highest-paid individuals compensation from prior period to the reporting period;
- calculate median annual total compensation for all employees except the highest-paid individual;
- calculate the percentage increase of the median annual total compensation from the previous reporting period to the current reporting period;
- calculate the ratio of the annual total compensation percentage increase of the highest-paid individual to the median annual total compensation percentage increase for all employees.
Please note:The 'Governance' impact theme filter key in this software reflects Sinzer's definition of Governance.This definition is different from that of the GRI Standards as General Disclosures and Economic topics do not fall under Governance.For more information please consult the GRI Standards.